Team Development Coordinator
Are you looking for a part-time telecommute job? Do you have strong written and oral English communication skills? And do you want to make the world a better place?
We are looking for Team Development Coordinators to be in charge of implementing, running and supervising new Medical and Dental Outreach chapters at universities across the United States. This is a part-time telecommute position that will be tracked with weekly goals.
- Self starter and independently motivated
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Preferably experience Dropbox and Skype
- Native level written and oral English skills
- Experience with email
- Reliable internet connection
- Social and organizational skills
- Leadership and management
- Strong work ethic
- Availability for 10 – 20 hours per week (2 – 4 hours per day)
The most important quality is to be a self-starter. Though you will have constant access to the staff of Volunteers Around the World for guidance, much of the work will require you to be self-motivated as you will not come into an office. Therefore, what you produce is how we measure your productivity.
It is important that you feel comfortable in a leadership role and are a very outgoing and social person; you will need to present VAW’s aspirations to students, university faculty members and others; so you will need to feel comfortable articulating ideas and talking to strangers.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Research universities within your recruiting territory
- Recruit and develop new outreach chapters
- Initiate contact with students and faculty members
- Establish traveling teams of students
- Work with campus leadership to recruit team members
- Provide mentoring to members during the year
- Guide fundraising and training events
- Set weekly report meetings with VAW Global Staff
If you are interested email Thomas Hunter (email@example.com) and Briana Sherlock (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resumé/CV, including 3 references.
Desired Start Date: April 17, 2017 (interviews will be held from April 3-14)